- 1001 Chapters: Lessons Learned from Scheherazade – Hooking your reader and keeping them hooked.
- Write In Spite – Life can be challenging at times. Learn to write through the hard parts
- I Quit! A Writer’s Journey – An inspirational story for any writer who has wanted to quit writing.
- Ten Writing Resources Every Fiction Writer Should Have on Their Bookshelf – What the every well stocked fiction writers bookshelf should contain.
- Help! I’m Stuck In A Dry Well! Getting Past Writers Block – Overcoming writers block… Whenever I write, inevitably I get to a place where my creative well seems to not only dry up, but cave in on me. This is usually around page one-hundred; right after my story has gone off like a shot. I’m not alone in this discovery, am I?
- Five Tips Keeping the Pace in Your Fiction – Limber your writing muscles with these five writing prompts!
- Who Says You Can’t Go Back? – Dropped subplots can leave readers feeling unsatisfied – tie up those loose ends with a little help from the Hero’s Journey.
- Tips For Adding Tension To Your Fiction – Keeping tension throughout your story keeps your reader interested. Don’t drop the ball. Use these techniques to ramp up the tension.
If you want to be a writer get your copy of the Writer’s Market Deluxe Edition 2017 at Writer’s Digest Shop
Don’t forget to check back often for new articles and tips!